Recognising Exceptional Teachers

In my job as a teacher, I have been fortunate to work alongside some exceptional teachers. It has been my privilege to be supported, mentored, inspired and challenged by these teachers throughout my short career. In light of this, it was so lovely to have the chance to show my appreciation of these people in the form of A Day Made Better. These inspiring teachers may not win the competition, but I have been able to share my thoughts about them in a way that hopefully brings a smile to their faces.
Thank you to Christina, Tracey and Hari for encouraging and motivating me throughout my career.

If you know of a teacher who you think deserves recognition, nominate using the link above. The comments you write about them will surely make their days better too!

Comments